August 12, 2008

welcome back.

ok, so lets try this one last time. the BLAAHHHGGG is back!
I couldn't stay away forever. I was meant to blog! I love the blog!

the problem was, creating the new blog. why is it so hard to come up with a good idea/title for a blog? well, because it is personal, everyone (hopefully!) is reading it, and it has to be meaningful. So when i was reacently thinking of what i would call this blog or what it would really be about. i had a realization, when ever i pick up my phone to tell my best friends lisa the crazy or random story that just happened to me, i ususally think, "this is what i would blog about!" so that's it! this blog is going to basically be a recap of all this crap i talk to lisa on the phone about! well, of course secrets will still be kept - i can't give away everything.

anyways, enjoy. please read and comment. i promise not to let you all down!

2 comments:

Bethie said...

Yeah!! Welcome Back!!

molly said...

yay!!! finally, right?!?